Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Introduction....

  Like books?  Enjoy reading?  Enjoy reading so much that you possibly let mundane household chores slack?  If you answered yes to any of these, this blog might be a good place for you to visit when you're not engrossed in the latest best seller.  I love reading.  Last year I read 70 books.  I know that many people read more than that and I'm jealous. I read all sorts of genres of books... fiction (classic literature, modern literature, historical fiction, chick-lit), non-fiction, biographies, science-fiction, mystery, etc.  I'm fascinated with history - specifically British history and ancient & medieval history.  I've read several fiction and non-fiction books about the Tudors (a particular favorite of mine).  Please stop by every now and then and see what I'm reading.  Hopefully, I'll have a great book suggestion for you to check out.


Enjoy!
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment